What do my Jewish followers think of this?
Stuff I like (all)
- Anonymous said:Where is the good Harry Potter fanfiction hiding? The amazing, well written, fluffy stuff with great characters and moments? I know it must be out there somewhere on ao3 but whenever I try to venture in I can only find... weird, weird stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) You are one of my fave fanfic authors so I figured I would give asking you a go x
I’m so sorry - I don’t think I’ve ever read a purely HP fic (and I’m assuming fusions wouldn’t count although I’ve read a few fantastic ones!)
- Anonymous said:Attn Linda: Can you recommend good resources for Ashkenazim to learn more about Mizrahi and Sephardic cultures? I would like to be more knowledgable and inclusive.
Glad to hear it! My sources are very Syrian-centric because of my thesis research, so I invite other members of the Sephardi/Mizrahi community to...
- existentialorchid said:Do you consider the BDS movement to be anti-Semitic? Like, I already know that there are far too many anti-Semitic people and ideas within the movement, and I assume you would feel similarly. So my question is more whether you consider the basic position of BDS itself to be anti-Semitic?
I question its efficacy, but I don’t think it’s inherently anti-semitic. That said, plenty of BDS advocates are being anti-semitic in effect if not...
- time machine mix
- the voca people
- Imagine Dragons
- Warriors - Single
New single for League of Legends
Warriors by Imagine Dragons
Hey jumblr, I just wanted to say I’m really happy I found you before the rosh.
Being on a huge campus, even though I live at home and do primarily...
- “Because my reckoning with God is not confined to repentance for “sins” committed against God, I see this level of teshuva [teshuva bein adam... ”
- Anonymous said:(Not Jewish) Is it appropriative to believe that modern Christianity HAS been mislead, and that a return to what I believe to be the "original faith to be appropriative. I wouldn't be like the Zionists or Messianics just taking this and that - it's not Christianity NOR is it Judaism. The problem is, it involves preaching what we believe to be the Father's name... and I'm aware that many Jews are offended by that - as they believe we're not supposed to (cont.)
(cont.) use the name. I’ve discussed it with other people, and it really seems like we’ve reached an impasse, really, with both sides believing in...